Mega Electronics?

Friends,

At the CIPANP conference last week I saw Martin Cooper and he asked
whether we might be interested in taking the MEGA FASTBUS electronics.
At the time we moved the magnet we decided that the additional effort to
take the electronics was not worth it at that point. Martin indicated that
LANSCE is clearing out the area and are very interested in disposing of
the electronics in some way. That means that obtaining these items would
be greatly facilitated at the present.

My understanding is that along with Philips ADCs and TDCs they have three
water-cooled racks which include FASTBUS crates, and FASTUBS modules to go
along with it.

Is there any interest for the electronics now?

Eric and Doug: Do we have pictures of the electronics that we could look
at again in case anyone was interested? Did we not have a list of modules
at some time? Martin did not have precise knowledge of the inventory when
I spoke to him.

Thanks, Elton.

Jefferson Lab