Re: Mega Electronics?

Hi,

>My understanding is that along with Philips ADCs and TDCs they have three
>water-cooled racks which include FASTBUS crates, and FASTUBS modules to go
>along with it.
>
>Is there any interest for the electronics now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris here:
Without going into too many horrific stories about storage space at
JLAB, we could certainly use the power supplies, GAC and ATC boards
especially if they were manufactured by BiRa.

I know we have several Philips ADCs and TDCs in the 'pool' and believe
they are only taking up storage locker space because none of the
experiments use these particular modules and it is not clear if our
existing FastBus module repair vendor will support these units.

The pictures would be useful but an accurate inventory list would be best.

Cheers,
Chris
x5053