Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:02:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Daniel S. Carman <carman@jlab.org>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: IUCF trip

Elton,

As we did not cross paths on Friday, I wanted to let you know
of my final travel plans.  I will be leaving first thing tomorrow
morning for IUCF.  I will dismantle the STAR test stand and
pack up the chambers.  My plan is to arrive at JLab on Wednesday
afternoon.  I will be around through July 26.  I have contacted
Howard Fenker regarding help with the wire winding table.  We
will also need a place to unload the IUCF chambers and begin
setup of the test stand.  Hopefully some good progress can be
made over the next two weeks.

Also I wanted to ask you about JLab/Hall D covering some of the
expenses associated with this trip to transport the chambers
to JLab.  We can talk about this when I get to town.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Ohio University                        office : (740)-593-2964     *
* Department of Physics                  fax    : (740)-593-1436     *