Hall D meeting 9:00 A211

We will meet tomorrow and review preparations for the electronics review.

Here is the list of talks
(see http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/meetings/electronics_review_agenda/)

The first three talks are on the web already. You may wish to take a look
at them to comment. The remaining speakers should have versions of their
talks by tomorrow that we can post for comments.

Questions for tomorrow are

Do we have all issues covered?
How/when should we present information about competing TDCs (e.g. CAEN)?
Refreshments/projectors/etc?

Cheers, Elton.

Welcome and Charge                                     Larry Cardman

Overview                                               Alex Dzierba

Detector mounted analog electronics                    Fernando Barbosa

FCal PMT bases, FADCs                                  Paul Smith

TDCs
clock distribution and synchronization                 Ed Jastrzembski

Trigger                                                Dave Doughty

Data rate implications for FE modules and DAQ          Elliott Wolin

CODA                                                   Graham Heyes

Location of readout electronics
local (crates) vs distributed
VME, cPCI & serial packet switching, etc        Paul Smith / Dave Doughty

PCB Manufacturing / maintenance / power&grounding      Chris Cuevas

Summary - Review of Issues, Milestones                 Curtis Meyer

Jefferson Lab