Arrangement of area/crate

Hi Brian,

Chris Cuevas came by to make sure we had the rack for the cosmic-ray
telescope where we wanted it. We went over the EEL and slightly rearranged
the setup. The rack was in the corner where the back was unaccessible. We
moved the ribbon cables off the floor to the bottom of the table just to
get them out of the way (and where they would not be stepped on). We then
moved the rack into a position between the computer and the far wall where
the front could be viewed by someone sitting at the computer table and the
back facing away, but still accessible. We agreed this would be a better
place for the rack.

Chris plans to install the FASTBUS rack this week. At that point we can
get the DAQ running in preparation to read out the chambers. We can go
over the status tomorrow at 9:00. Hope you can make the meeting.

Cheers, Elton.

Jefferson Lab