FDCs

Hi Dan,

We decided to meet briefly with Brian tomorrow morning in my office to
review/specify any details related to stringing the prototype. Brian is
planning a trip to Fermi to do this.

We should prepare a list of what we will require:

1. Configurations. We have three boards (including a "reject" but Brian
thinks it looks ok). The stringing is also in groups of 2, so we should
decide how the four boards will be strung. Since the trip will be some
effort I suggest we plan on stringing all four boards this time.

- Configuration of field/sense wires. Options are
1. Only field wires
2. Field and sense wires

Two of each?

- Type of wire
Sense: Gold plated tungsten (20 micron?)
Field: Gold plated tungsten (100 micron?)?

What else needs to be decided?

Cheers, Elton.

Jefferson Lab