GlueX postdoc interviews

Folks,

Just to let you know that myself and Elton will begin interviews
this week for postdoc candidates to fill the position to support
the FDC project for GlueX.  This week we will be interviewing
3 candidates.  The folks are:

   1). Junho Yun (Va Tech) - Thursday; seminar in A110 at 11:30 a.m.
   2). David McKee (NMSU) - Friday; seminar in auditorim at 4:00 p.m.
   3). Simon Taylor (MIT) - Friday; seminar to be announced.

If you are interested in attending the seminars that would be
great.  I would appreciate any feedback of your impressions. I
will try to circulate schedules when they are completed.

Also, we have two more candidates coming to visit next week.  The
folks are:

   4). Weidong Li (UVa) - Thursday; seminar in auditorim at 11:00 a.m.
   5). Michael Ispiryan (Houston) - Friday; seminar in auditorium
                                    at 11:00 a.m.

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Ohio University                        office : (740)-593-2964     *
* Department of Physics                  fax    : (740)-593-1436     *