***Preliminary agenda - GlueX electronics workshop

***DRAFT****

Tentative topics/agenda:

Wednesday, December 7:

9 am	Introduction/Overview/IU R&D     Paul Smith

10 am   JLab TDC/fADC R&D                Fernando?

11 am   Accelerator RF                   John Musson

11:30   Clock distribution               Ed Jastrzembski

1:30    Trigger R&D                      Dave Doughty

2:30    Discriminators/Preamps R&D       U Alberta

3:30    Ground/Power/Infrastructure      Chris Cuevas

4:30    Calibration/Pulser/Sync              ??

Thursday, December 8:

9 am    Acqiris

10 am   CAEN/Wiener

11 am   Nallatech

1:30    Struck

2:30    Preparing for Lehman review     Elton? / Allison?

3:30    Summary / AOB                   Paul Smith

Notes about vendors from Paul:

Mathias Schober (?spelling?) from CAEN visited the IU Cyclotron about 2
months ago and stopped by to talk to me about GlueX.  I think having
them at the workshop is a good idea if they are interested.  Actually,
if we are thinking about industry partners there are some other
companies I've had some contact with that we should invite:

Nallatech  - I talked to them at a "Real-Time & Embedded Computing"
show in Dayton, Ohio in September.  They make a 6U, 20 channel, 14 bit,
105 MSPS board.

Acqiris - They advertise in CERN Courier all the time.  They have 4
channel, 500 MSPS, 6U boards.

Struck - They have a 4 channel, 1 GSPS fadc.

If you think this is a good idea, could you take care of inviting CAEN,
and I'll invite the other 3.

Paul