[GlueX] GlueX Software Workshop Registration Page (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:40:45 -0400
From: David Lawrence <davidl@jlab.org>
To: GlueX Collaboration <collaboration@gluex.org>
Subject: [GlueX] GlueX Software Workshop Registration Page

Dear GlueX Collaboration members,

A workshop dedicated to GlueX reconstruction software has been scheduled
for Oct. 21-22 at JLab. A web site is now up where people who are
planning to attend may register. To get to it, go to the main web page
at the URL below and click on "Registration" in the links list on the left.

http://conferences.jlab.org/GlueX/index.html

I am told the lab really needs to know who is coming, especially non-US
citizens so we can make sure their cards are activated *before* they get
on site. So please take a moment to register.

For convenience, I'm copying the circular below.

Regards,
-David

GlueX Software Workshop 2005

At the spring 2005 GlueX collaboration meeting it was suggested that a
software workshop be organized with a focus on reconstruction software
for the GlueX detector. In answer to that, a workshop has been planned
for Oct. 21-22 to be held at Jefferson Lab.

The main goal of the workshop will be to bring together developers of
the reconstruction packages for each of subsystems which make up the
GlueX detector. Each will present a plan for how they have (or intend
to) address the reconstruction in 3 specific areas as outlined in the
charge. Namely: data factories, calibration, and monitoring.

Considerable discussion is expected leading to refinements of the
individual packages and a coherency of the overall reconstruction software.

All are encouraged to attend with a particularly warm invitation being
extended to GlueX collaborators not usually involved in the software
group meetings.

 Persons without a JLab ID Badge and those traveling from abroad should
contact the organizer (davidl@jlab.org) to make sure the necessary
arrangements have been made prior to your arrival.

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[