Wednesday: update on Tagger review dry run schedule (fwd)

Dear Tagger Review speakers and friends,

 The dry run schedule for today is as previously planned - Glasgow
speakers via VRVS in L207 starting at 10:30 am, Richard Jones's second
talk in L207 at 4:30 pm. Let me know if there are any concerns,
otherwise I'll see you there!

 - Will