Hall D Updated Concept Submittal - Review Comments Requested (fwd)

Hi Eric, collaborators,

The A&E firm has provided their concept submital. We need to give feedback
by Monday. The files are available at

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/civil/drawings/design35/

I think we will need a phone conference at least between Eric and JLab
folks to review and consolodate any comments to pass on to Civil. Due to
the short time frame, I suggest we collect comments over the weekend and
review them on 1:30 on Monday afternoon. If there are any others that
should take a look at the drawigs, pass them on and have them send
comments to me.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab