Hall D Design Analysis Review (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:37:10 -0500
From: Rebecca Yasky <ryasky@jlab.org>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>, Elliott Wolin <wolin@jlab.org>,
     Mark Wiseman <wiseman@jlab.org>, Bill Merz <merz@jlab.org>,
     arenius <arenius@jlab.org>, abkemeier <abkemeie@jlab.org>,
     Kelly Mahoney <mahoney@jlab.org>, Celia Whitlatch <whitlatc@jlab.org>,
     Suresh Chandra <chandra@jlab.org>
Subject: Hall D Design Analysis Review

All,
As I indicated in yesterday's email to optimize your review effort, the
Table below indicates the Sections of the Design Analysis we would like
you to review for comment and/or concurrence:

*Section & Paragraph No.
* 	*Section/Paragraph Title
* 	*Pages*
	*Reviewer(s)
*
I.B.
	General, Overall Scope, Criteria & Direction
	1-3
	All
II.B.3 and II.B.4
	Staffing and Description of Spaces
	19-24
	All
II.D
	Safety Control
	24
	Abkemeier, Mahoney
IV.E
	Photon Beam Direct Burial Encasement
	37-38
	Smith, Wolin
V.A.3
	Mechanical HVAC Design Conditions
	40-48
	All
Appendix A
	Beam Line/Floor Elevations (2006 Revisions)
 (initial review appears the Tunnel Extension - low point is wrong)

	Wiseman, Smith
Appendix A
	Chemical Summary

	Smith, Arenius
Appendix B
	This is the Summary of Conference which was previously sent by Suresh
(week of Feb 13) and the Pre-Design Conference Presentations.

	All

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.
Thanks,
Rebecca