Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:37:35 -0500
From: Eric Scott <ebscott@indiana.edu>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>, Elliott Wolin <wolin@jlab.org>,
     Task-D <task-d@dustbunny.physics.indiana.edu>
Subject: Civil Comments

Hi Elton,

    Comments are attached.  We should ask for a "non scanned" version
next time.  I can't search this one.

    I realized while looking at the prints that if we switched the
collimator access to the north side the stairs could double up as an
easy access onto the first access platform in front of the solenoid.
Since you would be coming into the hall from the counting room anyhow.
The downside is that this would make access to the "loading" section
more difficult with a forklift and it takes away a "natural" location
for the solenoid power supply.  What are others thoughts on this?

    Note:  page numbers are the ones that are part of the document, not
the ones acrobat assigned.  Any number starting with A is a drawing number.

    Cheers,

             Eric

Erics_C.U.R.C.doc