Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:01:55 -0400
From: Rebecca Yasky <ryasky@jlab.org>
To: Suresh Chandra <chandra@jlab.org>, Celia Whitlatch <whitlatc@jlab.org>,
     Dave Kausch <kausch@jlab.org>, Paul Powers <powersp@jlab.org>,
     Christine Snetter <snetter@jlab.org>, Ed Winslow <winslow@jlab.org>,
     William Rust <rust@jlab.org>, Keith Royston <royston@jlab.org>,
     Bill Merz <merz@jlab.org>, Omar Garza <garza@jlab.org>,
     Kelly Mahoney <mahoney@jlab.org>, robertsn@jlab.org, curtis@jlab.org,
     arenius <arenius@jlab.org>, Mark Wiseman <wiseman@jlab.org>,
     abkemeier <abkemeie@jlab.org>, Linda Even <lle@jlab.org>,
     John Kelly <jkelly@jlab.org>, manzlak@jlab.org,
     Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>, Elliott Wolin <wolin@jlab.org>,
     jonesrt@jlab.org, C. Cuevas <cuevas@jlab.org>,
     Ravi Anumagalla <ravi@jlab.org>, Brian J. Kross <kross@jlab.org>,
     Andy Kowalski <kowalski@jlab.org>, akers@jlab.org
Cc: Leigh Harwood <harwood@jlab.org>, Will Brooks <brooksw@jlab.org>,
     Rusty Sprouse <sprouse@jlab.org>
Subject: Reminder:  Hall D Complex - Civil 35% Design Submittal

Good Afternoon All,
I know everyone is very busy with the accelerator maintenance down and
the Lehman Review next week.  But, this is a reminder that the Hall D
review conference with the Designers is quickly approaching - July 12 &
13.  I will be sending out an agenda in a couple weeks.  Major review
comments/issues are *due to me on July 7, 2006* so there are no
surprises.  The finalized 35% design will be the baseline for the Hall D
project.

I have reviewed a few comments and I greatly appreciate them.
Thanks,
Rebecca