Re: dimensions

I suggest a FAQ that summarizes our existing conventions regarding the
geometry.  This question seems to recur once every few months.  Rather
than repeating the answer in new words, I simply quote from the xml in
the hdds repository, bearing a date from two years ago:

> <!-- Origin of Solenoid is center of the upstream edge of the first
> coil -->

This definition also coincides with the downstream surface of the
upstream mirror plate, if a mirror plate is used, but does not change if
you add or subtract iron from the mirror plate, or even if it is removed.

This choice of origin predates my involvement, going back to Paul's
first MCFast simulations.  I think it is a good choice, so let's all use
the same coordinate system.

rtj