Geant4 For Hall-D

Hi All,

	I just signed up for this list today and this is my first time
posting to it. I am currently familiarizing myself with the two Hall-D
Monte Carlo programs. I'm sure as I get deeper into it, I'll have other
questions/comments to post here.

	This message, though, is to solicite feedback from the Hall-D MC
group on GEANT4 development. I have a colleauge in Thailand (Burin
Asavaphibop which some of you may know) at Chulalongkorn University.
He has a student who is looking for a project. I was thinking he could
maybe work on a GEANT4 simulation of Hall-D. It would, of course, use
the HDDS files like HDFast and HDGeant. I was wondering if anyone has put
any serious effort towards this yet, or has a concern over them working on
it.

	All comments are welcome.

-Dave

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[