Re: hdds and hdfast

Curtis,

I have fixed the problems you raised and checked new sources for the
hdds tools into the Gluex cvs repository at cvs.jlab.org.  People should
update their hdds area and do "make hddsMCfast.db" to try the  new
database so that we are all working from the same sources.  Sorry for
the delay in completing the fixes, but some changes were needed to make
the code easier to follow.  Hopefully bugs will be fixed more quickly
from now on.

Richard Jones