Re: Simulation update at collaboration meeting

Dave,

Yes, I would like to address the question, "What are the beam intensity
limits coming from detector simulation?"  This question came up several
times in the context of end-point physics at the PHP conference in
March.  Part of the answer to this question lies in the ultimate rate
capabilities of the detector elements, especially the forward detectors,
and the other part concerns the development of specific triggers that
are adapted to the specific reactions of interest.  As a first step, I
will present something on the first issue: 20 minutes + 10 for
discussion should be sufficient.

Richard J.

David Lawrence wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
>    Is there anything you'd like to present or discuss during the
> offline software section of the collaboration meeting next week
> (Thurs. May 8th)?
>
> Regards,
> -David

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature