Particle and vertex definitions from CLAs

Hi,

Below are the MCTK and MCVX bank defs for CLAS.  They provide the same
functionality we decided was necessary for the Hall D monte carlo input and XML
description.

!-----------------------------------------------------------------------
!       BANKname BANKtype      ! Comments
 TABLE  MCTK    ! create write display delete ! GSIM Monte Carlo track bank
!
!   ATTributes:
!   -----------
!COL ATT-name FMT Min    Max   ! Comments
!
  1  cx       F    -1.   1.    ! x dir cosine at track origin
  2  cy       F    -1.   1.    ! y dir cosine
  3  cz       F    -1.   1.    ! z dir cosine
  4  pmom     F     0.   20.   ! momentum
  5  mass     F     0.   10.   ! mass
  6  charge   F    -1.    1.   ! charge
  7  id       I  -5000   5000  ! track Particle Data Group id
  8  flag     I     0  0xFFFF  ! track flag
  9  beg_vtx  I     0   65536  ! beginning vertex number
 10  end_vtx  I     0   65536  ! ending vertex number
 11  parent   I     0   65536  ! parent track
!
!    RELations:
!    ----------
!COL RELname  RELtype INTbank  ! Comments
!                     (COL)
!
 END TABLE
!

!-----------------------------------------------------------------------
!       BANKname BANKtype      ! Comments
 TABLE  MCVX        ! create write display delete ! GSIM Monte Carlo vertex
parameters
!
!   ATTributes:
!   -----------
!COL ATT-name FMT Min    Max   ! Comments
!
  1  x       F   -1000.  2000.    ! x of vertex
  2  y       F   -1000.  2000.    ! y
  3  z       F   -1000.  2000.    ! z
  4  tof     F     0.0   999999.   ! secs of flight
  5  flag    I       0   65536    ! vertex flag
!
 END TABLE
!

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

   Help feed the hungry, one click at a time:  http://www.thehungersite.com

    "Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind"

n:Wolin;Elliott
tel;fax:757-269-5800
tel;home:757-229-2724
tel;work:757-269-7365
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Jefferson Lab;Physics Department
version:2.1
email;internet:wolin@jlab.org
title:Physicist
note:A218 CEBAF Center
adr;quoted-printable:;;12000 Jefferson Ave MS12H=0D=0A;Newport News;VA;23606;US
x-mozilla-cpt:;21408
fn:Elliott Wolin
end:vcard