[Fwd: halld-collab : UConn Software Meeting Minutes]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: halld-collab : UConn Software Meeting Minutes
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:55:37 -0400
From: "Larry Dennis" <dennisl@csit.fsu.edu>
To: "Halld-Collab" <halld-collab@dustbunny.physics.indiana.edu>

Hello everyone,

	A draft of the minutes from the Hall D Software meeting are available
online at:

  http://comphy.fsu.edu/~dennisl/halld/workfests/UConn/

      - see Discussion.htm or Discussion.ppt

	I will be adding the slides and links that others send me as soon as I can.

	If anyone in the software group wants to make additional comments or
provide more information please let me know.

Thanks,

Larry Dennis
begin:vcard
n:Wolin;Elliott
tel;fax:757-269-5800
tel;home:757-229-2724
tel;work:757-269-7365
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Jefferson Lab;Physics Department
version:2.1
email;internet:wolin@jlab.org
title:Physicist
note:A218 CEBAF Center
adr;quoted-printable:;;12000 Jefferson Ave MS12H=0D=0A;Newport News;VA;23606;US
x-mozilla-cpt:;21408
fn:Elliott Wolin
end:vcard