Re: Update on CODA (evio) format

evio is very nice -- some of us wanted to use it for Hall B but lost a brutal batlle to the BOS/FPACK proponents. For HALLB there are some minor tweaks to it that would have saved a fair amount of space and the DAQ group was going to do this before we dropped it. It was criticized for use in HallB for (a) being too complicated (balderdash) and (b) not providing a memory manager (true)

dph