HallD Software Meeting

Hi All,

	This is just a reminder of tomorrow's weekly halld software
meeting. Please send me your phone number if you wish to join and
any agenda items.

Current Agenda:
1. Specific Simulation needs and assignments  - Ed Brash
2. Source code directory structure            - David Lawrence
3. Required architectures for test suites     - David Lawrence

I'd like to keep the meeting down to about 1hour so we may not get
to all of these. More interesting agenda items will be promptly moved
to an earlier slot on the agenda.

-Dave

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[