Weekly Software Meeting

Hi All,
	I received no objections to moving the weekly software meeting to
13:00pm on Tuesdays. We will meet in Trailer City 173 (right across from
the help desk) since they have both video and audio confernecing
capabilities.

	Anyone wishing to join via phone, please send me an e-mail with
your phone number and I will call you when the meeting starts. We will
also have the ability to conference you in via VRVS. Ed Brash will reserve
us a "room" there.

Agenda:
1. Discuss agenda for meeting
2. Implement agenda discussed in 1.

-Dave

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[