Switch to Subversion

Hi All,

    At the software meeting today it was decided that this Wednesday
April 5th, we will officially switch to using subversion as the source
code repository for our reconstruction/simulation software. I will make
the change on Wednesday afternoon. This will include making (parts of)
the CVS repository read-only so that new code will have to be checked
into the subversion repository.

    If you have modified any code checked out from the CVS repository
that needs to be committed, please do so prior to 12:00 EST on Wednesday!

-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[