Re: http://sisyphus.phys.uregina.ca/~rafael/BCal/MC/beamtest/19_06_2006/

HI Rafael,

Visually the difference between collimator apertures is very small,
although the central peak does seem to decrease somewhat with increasing
diameter.  It might be helpful to give a fitted sigma to each distribution
to have a quantitative comparison between settings.

Still, I assume the conclusion is that we can use the 2.6 mm collimator?

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab