browsing subversion repositories on the web

Folks,

I installed a package called websvn on clasweb. Check it out:

  http://clasweb.jlab.org/websvn/prod/

Both the 12 GeV and GlueX repositories are browsable (spelling? real word?).

This is php. I'm pretty sure there are better things out there (there is
a perl module called SVN-Web that seems to have more features), but this
was dead easy to install. I got some help from Marty Wise to mount the
repositories on the web server, thus avoiding authentication issues.

I chose clasweb as the server because that is the only one at the Lab
where I have any influence on the system administrator.

  -- Mark