Start counter in DANA

Hi Folks,

    I just committed a change to  the repository to read start counter
hits from HDDM into DANA. To do this, I added a new START_COUNTER
library. This means that if you update your libraries directory, you
should also update your BMS directory since BMS/Makefile.DANA was
modified to link in the new library.(Usually, it's a good idea to just
"svn update" in src.)

     This was checked with hd_dump, but nothing else. If you run into
problems with it, or because of it, please let me know.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[