Election for offline working group coordinator

To all offline working group members,

As you may recall, the GlueX management plan states that working group coordinators are
chosen by the members of the working group itself.  David Lawrence has been acting
coordinator of the offline working group for about two years now, and the consensus at the
last meeting was that it was time to do business according to the management plan.
Further, I agreed to manage the election process.

The plan is to solicit nominations for the W-G coordinator for the next few days, then
hold an election, perhaps completing the process by the next offline meeting (maybe it is
too late for that).  We agreed to do this via email (no need to set up an election web
site).

I will tabulate nominations and present the top two candidates for the general election,
possibly more in the case of a tie.

So, kindly send me nominations for the offline working group coordinator in the next day
or so.

Thanks,

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

  Those raised in a morally relative or neutral environment will hold
		    no truths to be self-evident.

Elliott Wolin
12000 Jefferson Ave MS 12H5
Newport News, VA 23606