Software meeting agenda

Hi Folks,

      We will be having a software meeting this week (Friday) after a
long hiatus. Currently, the only agenda item I have is to go over the
software report for the collaboration meeting to make sure it is mostly
correct and not missing anything. If anyone has anything to report or
discuss, please drop me an e-mail and I will add it to the agenda.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[