Hall-D Software meeting

Hi Folks,

    It has been quite a while since we've had a software meeting that
focused on pure software issues. Now that separate calorimetry,
tracking, online, and overall Hall-D meetings are being conducted, I
think those of us interested in software can arrange to meet
occasionally to discuss issues related to the software infrastructure. I
certainly don't think we will need to meet every week considering how
much time is already taken up by the meetings listed above. However, I
would like to meet at least once soon to discuss where we are at. I have
set up the scheduler so that those interested in participating can mark
the times they are UN-available next week (the week of April 7th). You
can find the scheduler at:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/ScheduleIt

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[