Offline Meeting 13:00 May 23rd (Friday)

Hi Folks,

    Well, I never followed through on my threat a few weeks ago to have
an offline software meeting focusing on foundational software. Now that
we are past the Spring reviews, I am making another attempt at this.

    We will have an offline software meeting on Friday May 23, 2008 at
13:00. The current plan is go back to alternating every other week with
the online meetings. For those of us involved in both, it makes it
easier to have a fixed time and place to meet every week, even if the
nature of the meeting changes. If you have a serious conflict with this
time for the offline meetings during the summer, then please let me know
so I can set up the scheduler for the following meeting (the week of
June 2-6).

    A wiki page has been set up with a tentative agenda for the May 23rd
meeting at:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/May._23%2C_2008_Software

If you have items you would like to add to the agenda, then let me know.
Some items can be pushed back to the next meeting if necessary.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[