Re: example build scripts

Hi Mark,

I'm in the process of trying to do a clean install of all the relevant
software so I'm almost certain to have questions. I'll start with your
scripts and work from there. I've tried following some of the other WIKI
pages for help but I've been running into too many errors. I'll try to
keep track of everything and maybe come out with a general install plan.

-Blake