DTrack_factory_ALT1

Alright, so as I discovered to my surprise the is an older working
version of the HallD software on the cluster from 2006 that someone
kindly installed and a brand spanking new version of JANA as it seems to
update itself so I figured I'd just download the new HDGeant source and
upgrade that. (I saved the old version) But no luck compiling the
libraries. It compiles a lot of them but it gets stuck on
DTrack_factory_ALT1. If this is a JANA version problem, the newest
version 0.4.5 shouldn't cause this problem, should it? (I checked the
version with "jana --janaversion") I've pasted the Makefile error below.
Any ideas? I saw that xerces is version 2.6. Should I attempt an upgrade
on that too?

Cheers,
-Blake

g++ -I. -I.. -I../include -I/export/gluex/include
-I/export/jana/jana_svn_daily_linux/include
-I/export/xerces/xerces-c-src_2_6_0/include -D_ROOT_ -pthread
-I/export/root-binaries/include -I/export/root-binaries/include -O2
-Wall   -c -o DTrack_factory_ALT1.o DTrack_factory_ALT1.cc
/export/jana/jana_svn_daily_linux/include/JANA/JEventLoop.h: In member
function
   `const T* jana::JEventLoop::FindByID(long unsigned int) [with T =
   DTrackCandidate]':
DTrack_factory_ALT1.cc:477:   instantiated from here
/export/jana/jana_svn_daily_linux/include/JANA/JEventLoop.h:392: cannot call
   member function `virtual const char* DTrackCandidate::className() const'
   without object
make[1]: *** [DTrack_factory_ALT1.o] Error 1
rm DQuickFit.o DKalmanFilter.o DTrackCandidate_factory_FDCpseudo.o
DReferenceTrajectory.o DTrackCandidate_factory_CDC.o
DTrackHit_factory_MC.o DTrack_factory.o DRiemannFit.o
DTrackCandidate_factory_FDCCathodes.o DHoughFind.o
DTrackCandidate_factory_THROWN.o DMagneticFieldStepper.o
DTrackCandidate_factory.o DTrackCandidate_factory_FDC.o
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/gluex/src/libraries/TRACKING'
make: *** [TRACKING] Error 2