Re: updated geometry

Hi Mark and All,
I guess one reason for the current handling is that in this way you do
not need to have XERCES and XALAN installed
if you want just to run the MC. However if we would have all the
necessary scripts at hand that would do a full blown installation
of all the software including the third party once that is needed to do
the job then I think it would be a good idea to follow your
proposal.
Most people will never work with the geometry file or the data structure
of the monte carlo and hence would not need
XERCES and XALAN. This will be even more true in the future. However a
consistent software packaged in the full
sence is probably also more safe in terms of consistency to avoid any
confusion about the results of different MC data
that has been generated by different people.  This aspect will be very
crucial in the future when MC data productions
are needed to extract physics results from the real data.
Taking the long term future into account I think we should follow your
proposal.

cheers,
Beni

Benedikt Zihlmann