Re: updated geometry

Beni,

I think the truth is somewhere in between.  I strongly suggest that we
leave it in and simulate it.  If it shows that the resolution and
low-energy thresholds are acceptable, then we are home free.  If we see
that there are problems, then we need a detailed simulation (a-la
Regina's standalone) to get the response right.  Since Matt et.al. are
working on it right now, we could get a pretty quick response and might
clear up this issue right away.

Richard Jones