Software Meeting

Hi Folks,

    Two things:

1.) A gentle reminder about the scheduler that has been set up for
trying to find a new time for the bi-weekly software meetings. Right now
there are a couple of open times, the most attractive being Tuesdays at
11:00am. However, I know of a few people whose initials don't appear on
the scheduler so please take a moment to fill it out if you have not yet
done so. The scheduler can be found at:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/ScheduleIt/scheduleit.php

2.) So far, I have not received any agenda items for Friday's meeting.
Unless someone has something to show/discuss, I'm inclined to cancel the
meeting this week so we can use the time in preparation for next week's
collaboration meeting. Please let me know ASAP if there is something we
should meet for this week.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[