Re: various cdc geometries

Dave,

I took at look at the test CDC geometry called geomD, and there are bad
overlap problems in the stereo layers.  Layers 14 and 13 are the worst,
but there are others as well.  This may or may not be related to the
tracking anomaly you reported in the offline meeting, but it should be
fixed before doing any further studies with this geometry.  I have not
looked at geomA-geomC.  Have these been checked for overlaps?

Richard J.