Re: units.h

On Dec 4, 2008, at 8:05 AM, Mark M. Ito wrote:

> Matt,
>
> I appreciate your trust in my arithmetic ability, but I really think
> that I trust you much more than I trust myself. ;-)
>
> -- Mark

Mark,

Aha.... it's amazing the level of stupidity one is willing to claim in
order to avoid doing work!

Actually, I've already taken care of this over 3 years ago.  I checked
in the units.h file on August 24, 2005 (and the unit conventions I
believe are the same as you are suggesting.)

Please double-check:

libraries/include/units.h

(Is your arithmetic ability better if the file is already in the
repository?)

In fact you can find that it has already been used in the FCAL and
BCAL code.  I'm not sure why I didn't make this connection earlier --
my mistake!

-Matt