Re: units.h

Hi all,

I did have to make one small change to convert standard units of
magnetic field from kGauss to Tesla.   I'm not sure why this was
kGauss before.  (The CLEO standard is Gauss so we didn't inherit it
from there.)  I did take a brief look at the hdds files to see that
fields seem to be expressed in Tesla.  We should be careful there
isn't some lingering factor of 10 problem somewhere, although a bug of
that magnitude probably would have been very obvious.

In addition to lacking standards for currency, happiness, and true
happiness.  The units of capacitance, potential, and resistance are
not included.  Are these actually used in our software system?  If so,
they can bey added.

Cheers,

Matt