Re: Problem with FDC hits in new savehits.F

Hi Richard,

    Thanks for checking on this so quickly. I'm going to try checking
out a fresh copy of the code and recompile on Linux. I'll see if the
problem persists or not. If so, I'll try and get more details as to
cernlib version etc. that could be causing the discrepancy. Hopefully,
the problem will just turn out to be operator error on my part.

Regards,
-David

Richard Jones wrote:
> David,
>
> I ran the simulation as you described, and do not reproduce the
> problem you saw.  Please see the attached xml dump of the first event
> produced using your control.in file.  I used the following packages to
> build the executable for this test
>
>     * https://halldsvn.jlab.org/repos/tags/release-2009-01-06/src/programs/Simulation/HDGeant
>     * https://halldsvn.jlab.org/repos/tags/release-2009-01-06/src/programs/Simulation/hdds
>     * https://halldsvn.jlab.org/repos/tags/release-2009-01-06/src/libraries/HDDM
>
> -Richard Jones

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[