New Tagged release

Hi All,

    I think it is about time to tag a new release of the GlueX software.
In particular, there are some new features that will be advertised at
the tutorial session next Friday so there needs to be a tagged release
that contains them. My plan is to do this tag on Monday so if there are
any changes you'd like to put in before this happens, now would be a
good time. If there is something you'd like to have make it into this
release but Monday is not feasible, then please contact me ASAP so we
can work out a plan.

Comments, suggestions are of course welcome.

Regards,
-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[