Re: r4881 - trunk/src/programs/Simulation/HDGeant

Hi David,

Great.  Thanks.  That does look useful for studying FCAL shower
profiles and is probably preferable to modifying gustep.F.  Another
thing we want to do though is revisit the FCAL radiation damage
simulations.  In that case we will have to generate a large number of
minimum bias and BEAM events and record energy depositions in small
chunks of the FCAL.  Rather than recording event-by-event energy
depositions (which would be impractical, I think) I plan to just keep
a running sum, with very minor modifications to what I just committed
in gustep.F.  Is there a better way to study radiation damage than
modifying gustep.F?

Ryan