Re: needed studies list

Parenthetically, I should mention that I considered adding this to
either the action items list or the software task list but

  action items: seemed like one-step like actions born in software meetings

  software task list: seemed very software nut-and-bolts oriented

so it seemed not to fit in either place. But we can change this...it's a
wiki.