Re: everything compiled, but errors and slowness when running theexecutable

Hi David,

Yes, that was the problem. Previously JANA_PLUGIN_DIR was defined as the
path to the plugins, so I modified it to JANA_PLUGIN_PATH and now it
runs at 160Hz with no errors messages. Now to see about skimming those
files.

-Blake