Collaboration Meeting agenda

Hi Curtis,

    We discussed the schedule for the collaboration meeting at the
Software meeting last week. The general consensus was that a large
portion of the software effort has gone towards specific detector
systems like the start counter, tracking chambers and calorimeter. As
such, it may make more sense to have presentation and discussion of that
work occur in their respective sessions rather than group them all in a
software session. After giving folks a few days to mull it over, I'm now
writing to you to suggest that the software session be reduced to a
single 1/2 hour summary talk and the rest of the time redistributed to
the detector sessions. I anticipate that at some point, general (i.e.
non-detector specific) software development will ramp up again at some
point and we will want to dedicate a full session of the collaboration
meeting to it again at that point.

Regards,
-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[