phythia random number seed

Hi,

Is anyone aware of where to give Pythia a new default initial seed for
the random number generator at runtime? I want to create a large
background data set but I'm limited to around 2 million events due to
file size limitations. Therefore I want to make multiple Pythia output
files but repeated runs of Pythia seem to give me identical data sets
which seems to be from having the same initial seed for generating
random numbers. I checked the pythia6 manuals but didn't have much
success on where to set this. If anyone is more familiar with this it
would be appreciated.

-Blake