Re: phythia random number seed

Blake,

if you use bggen, you can set a new seed for each run,
changing the line in the input FFREAD file:
RNDMSEQ    N
where N is an integer number.

The runs with different N values will be statistically independent.
See src/programs/Simulation/bggen/README

I used to do such things with a script which would add a new line into
the basic file (the STOP command should be removed).

Eugene