Re: file size limit exceeded

Hi Blake,

    I'm not aware of this functionality being built into HDDM as an
automatic feature, but Richard would know for sure so I'll let him
comment. My only comments would be that I tend to define the number of
events per job based on how quickly I want the job done so time is the
independent variable for me.

Regards,
-David

Blake Leverington wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> How do I get around file size limits for HDGeant, bggen, etc? I can
> only guess at the number of events to put in a data set and split up
> the jobs, but I don't always know how large the file size is coming
> out. Is there a way of making it start a second output file?
>
> -Blake

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[