Re: bintree.c:33

Hi All,
the error happened in the hitFDC.c code because some of the non
sensitive volumes had a name starting
with the letters "FDA" which are tested for in savehits.c to see if the
track is in a sensitive volume. The
result was that the track was in an insensitive volume while geant was
thinking it has to calculate the
wire number of the chamber and the chamber number. As a consequence this
chamber number resulted to be
zero which is of course not a valid number and the whole thing crashed.
The geometry file for the FDC has been fixed and put to the repository.
1) get last geometry files
2) go to  src/programs/Simulation/hddm
    make clean
    make install
3) go to src/programs/Simulation/HDGeant
    make clean
    make
This should do the trick

cheers,