Charged Track Swimming

Hi All,

    At a meeting yesterday the subject of projecting a charged track to
the other detectors (BCAL, FCAL, TOF) came up. I have just written a
short HOWTO wiki page on how to do this. You can find it in the HOETO
Documentation section of the Offline Software page:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Offline_Software

The examples were mostly written straight into the wiki as opposed to
being copied from working code so there may be some minor bugs. If you
come across one let me know, or better yet, feel free to edit the page
yourself.

Regards,
-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[